The sixth edition to the epic Ace Attorney series Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has arrived. This full-length game is packed to the brim with all-new mysteries and unforgettable courtroom drama.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice sees Phoenix in a brand new location: a courtroom situated in the Kingdom of Khura’in, the origin of the Kurain Channeling Technique, where mysterious séance trials decide the fate of all defendants. Brand new to the series is the Divination Séance gameplay mechanic that allows the player to revisit the last moments of a victim’s life. Players must fight to unravel the discrepancies and contradictions between the Royal Priestess’s Insight and what is shown in the séance.
Meanwhile, defense attorney Apollo Justice faces his own challenges holding down the fort at the Wright Anything Agency, as he takes on a case that will have explosive implications. Both our heroes are joined by a host of returning friends and adversaries in their fight to bring about justice.
- Freely explore 3D crime scenes for evidence and speak with witnesses for information that you can use in court.
- Unlock evidence through forensic testing
- Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses’ words and the evidence.
- Wright and his junior lawyers confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters. Fan favorites also make their return under some unusual circumstances!
- The full game is available on Android for $19.99. Players may download the first chapter on iOS for $.99 which in my eyes is enough reason for anyone to try out this game. The remaining portions of the game are available on the App Store as paid DLC.
As a casual observer of the Ace Attorney franchise, I’ve always been fascinated by the premise of the franchise but I’ve never had a console or handheld that can run it. Now that it’s on Android, iPhone etc. I finally get the chance to try out this title and if this grabs me like I think it will I may just pick myself up the previous titles.