Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment have announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of the hit videogame Injustice 2, is available digitally in the UK today and physically in the UK on Friday the 30th of March for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store. Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition offers the expanded version of the critically acclaimed Injustice 2, which has been nominated for nearly 50 awards, and was honoured as Fighting Game of the Year by 13 organisations including the 21st D.I.C.E. Awards, The Game Awards 2017, IGN and Game Informer.
Developed by NetherRealm Studios, this latest edition offers the ultimate DC Super Hero and Super-Villain fighting game experience and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, The Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be for available to all Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition and Injustice 2 owners include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30