EXOR Studios has announced it’s latest game – X-Morph: Defense – a unique twin-stick shooter, tower defense hybrid, coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year. Unprecedented destruction of fully dynamic environments provides a never seen before level of tower defense freedom. Watch the announcement trailer and witness Earth’s destruction.
About X-Morph: Defense:
You are the X-Morph – an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into the heat of the battle. Create mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provide exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction only. Possess a range of different alien weapons and use security strategies like you’ve never seen before in this genre.
– Build your towers anywhere on the map.
– Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths.
– Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement.
– Smart enemies – there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making the challenge a lot more enjoyable.
– Advanced tower types – different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies.
– Don’t wait for your enemies – engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter.
– Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability.
– Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and profoundly influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
SPLIT SCREEN CO-OP
– Fend off the human threat with a friend at your side.
– X-Morph: Defense is powered by EXOR Studios’ proprietary Schmetterling game engine.
– Dynamic building destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece. Realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique.
– PhysX by NVIDIA.