Ubisoft has announced that the 2019 Brawlhalloween Event will bring Halloween-themed items, a main menu takeover, and daily login gold bonuses. In addition, cross-play has also been integrated for players on PlayStation 4. All Brawlhalla players can now be matched against players in online queues as well as share custom lobbies on all platforms Brawlhalla is available.
The 2019 Brawlhalloween Event will haunt the halls of Valhalla with spooky items sure to bring fright.
Once purchased, these items will stay in players’ inventories:
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin
- New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin
- Horseman Lucien skin
- Skel-asuri skin
- Werebat Ragnir skin
- Immortal Caspian skin
- Punkin Spice Yumiko skin
- Demonkin Diana skin
- The Monster Gnash skin
Ø Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat!)
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla.
Brawlhalla gathers 30 million players on PC, the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and the Nintendo Switch system. Choosing from over 47 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions.
Stay tuned to GamEir, and if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.