The point-and-click comedy adventure Loco Motive is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch in Summer 2022.
Robust Games, co-founded by brothers Adam and Joseph Riches, Robust Games’ debut was revealed during Nintendo’s Indie World broadcast.
All aboard for fun and murder
Loco Motive tasks players with investigating the suspicious death of Lady Unterwald aboard the opulent 1930s steam train, the Reuss Express. Players will use the unique talents of a straitlaced lawyer, an amateur detective and an undercover agent at various points in the game as they progress their investigation.
Loco Motive Features:
- A comedy adventure that hits like smooth jazz, set onboard a 1930s express train
- Take control of three playable characters, in an interlinking comedic adventure
- Uncover a deadly mystery, full of twists, turns and slapstick humour
- Meet a train-full of quirky and somewhat suspicious fellow passengers
- Stop at nothing to solve item-based puzzles
This looks like a lot of retro fun. From the cheeky score to the even cheekier characters I am very excited for Loco Motive.