Square Enix has announced that a collaboration event featuring the best-selling manga series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has begun in the hit mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Starting now through April 8th, all players can jump in and summon new characters, earn valuable rewards from a challenging raid boss and partake in other content inspired by the beloved title.
New content arriving for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius with the collaboration event includes:
- Limited Time Banner Units – Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric and Riza Hawkeye are available to summon through a limited-time banner, with additional characters King Bradley (a Global Original Unit) and Roy Mustang coming to the game on March 30th.
- Daily Present – Players will receive a Winry Rockbell unit during each day of the campaign simply by logging in.
- Login Bonus – Players can unlock generous daily rewards during the campaign by logging in.
- Raid Events – Players can receive various rewards and event-limited items by defeating Raid Bosses.
- March 26th – April 8th: The First Homunculus Raid Event
- April 2nd – April 8th: Fuhrer King Bradley Trail Raid
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App store. This title is developed as a collaboration between Square Enix and gumi Inc.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.