Saber Interactive, in partnership with Focus Home Interactive, has released the highly anticipated new Horde Mode Z update for World War Z, the best-selling, action-packed, co-op shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film.
Check out the Horde Mode Z Update trailer below for a taste of this exciting new feature and more. Horde Mode Z throws waves of progressively challenging enemies at teams of up to four players, with increasingly bigger rewards for surviving. In between rounds, players can upgrade their firepower, defenses, and scavenge for free pickups like heavy weapons and medkits. In addition, today’s content update adds:
- The Bomber: a special new zombie that drops an explosive when downed, which players will only have a few precious seconds to disarm.
- New premium weapon skins, free for owners of the World War Z Season Pass, which bundles together all of the game’s first and second seasons of premium DLC.
Key Features Of World War Z
- Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies – the Swarm Engine seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. Advanced gore systems offer gruesomely satisfying action.
- Coop story-driven campaigns – survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance.
- Fight other players for survival – several intense Player vs Player vs Zombies game modes complement the coop campaigns.
- Grow stronger – unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 6 character classes to take on greater challenges.
Planned future updates including PvE crossplay support, premium character skin packs, and a new premium campaign episode are expected in the coming months.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.