PQube and developer Stone Lantern Games are in a spirited mood and have announced Evergate for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam!
The expansive 2D puzzle-platformer features a unique align-to-shoot mechanic. With it, players skillfully guide the child-like soul named Ki through a mythical story of dreams, memories and reincarnation.
The beautiful details of Evergate
- A heartwarming epic, spanning life, death, space and time.
- Open-ended puzzles, inviting many solutions.
- A world filled with immense power, locked in crystalline form.
- Hand-drawn artwork, which creates wonder in every moment.
- Empowering artefacts to upgrade KI and the Soulflame.
- A rich soundtrack, evoking the magic of Ki’s and your journey.
Clearly inspired by Ori and Ori and the Blind Forest Ki and the world of Evergate looks like a game filled with whimsy and hand-drawn beauty.
Evergate will release for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam later this year. To see more about Evergate and Stone Lantern Games, find them on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and their Discord server.
Stay tuned to GamEir. And if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.