Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios have released a new gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat 11. This latest trailer showcases the Terminator T-800 from the upcoming Skydance and Paramount Pictures film, “Terminator: Dark Fate.”
Featuring the likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator T-800 is the ultimate cyborg assassin, sent back in time from a post-apocalyptic future. Nearly indestructible with superior technology, fighting skills, and artificial intelligence capabilities, the Terminator T-800 is the next playable fighter set to join Mortal Kombat 11, available 8th October as part of the early access period for Kombat Pack owners.
What’s on offer in Mortal Kombat 11?
Kombat Pack owners will also have access to new character skins (available 8th October), including:
- Alternate Terminator T-800 character skins.
- New Cassie Cage (“Cassie Quinn”) character skin inspired by DC villain, Harley Quinn.
- Double Feature Skin Pack, featuring new character skins for Sonya Blade (“Cyborg Hunter”), Kano (“Cash Machine Kano”) and Johnny Cage (“Red Carpet Johnny Cage”).
Additionally, all Mortal Kombat 11 owners have access to current and upcoming free content updates, including:
- Added Tournament Variation (available now) – Third tournament variation added for all characters, which can be used in Kombat League, offline Tournament mode and any match with Kompetitive mode enabled.
- Kombat League Season 4 (available now) – Next installment of the seasonal ranked mode, entitled the “Season of Chaos,” is available now, allowing players to compete against other online Kombatants to earn exclusive in-game rewards.
- Team Raid (coming soon) – New multiplayer Tower coming soon to the Towers of Time mode, where two or three players must work together as a team to complete group challenges and defeat one powerful boss, all at the same time, to earn unique in-game rewards.
Lastly, a Mortal Kombat 11 free trial will be available from 11th – 14th October on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, offering access to all multiplayer game modes, a portion of the Story Mode, the full base game roster of characters and a preview of the recently added Kombat Pack fighters – Terminator T-800, Nightwolf, and Shang Tsung – within the Towers of Time mode.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.