Powered by Unreal Engine 5, the reboot to the 2014 hit, The Lords of the Fallen, will launch for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S next year, and is available to wishlist on all platforms now.
Narrated by Milly Alcock, rising star of the HBO fantasy series, House of the Dragon, the teaser trailer was captured fully in-game and offers a first glimpse into HEXWORKS’ dark-fantasy world, created exclusively for PC and new-generation consoles.
Taking place over a thousand years after the events of the first game, The Lords of the Fallen will take players on an all-new epic adventure through a vast and sprawling world, split at its very core between the realm of the living and the dead. An expansive RPG experience, players will need to traverse between the two fully interconnected worlds, each offering its own unique pathways, side quests, NPCs, enemies and treasures.
The trailer hints at only a fraction of the gruelling journey that lies ahead of players as they explore this breathtakingly vertical world, over five times bigger than that of its predecessor. They will need to master fast, fluid combat, with a wide range of devastating weapons and powerful magic as they carve a bloody path through demonic hordes, undead terrors, and towering bosses. The title also offers seamless online multiplayer for players who would rather venture side by side.
- A vast, interconnected world – over five times larger than the original game
- An expansive RPG experience – a huge roster of NPCs to meet and stories to uncover
- Tactical combat – a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Devastating magic – a vast array of offensive and defensive spells to master
- Uninterrupted online multiplayer – seamless world exploration in co-op mode
- Define your legend – full character customisation and progression
Check out the trailer below and don your own epic cloak for this RPG experience.