Headed to Steam on September 11th, with a Switch release planned for later, Hauma – A Detective Noir Story is set in the heart of Munich. Here players will investigate a conspiracy amongst the city’s upper echelons of society.
With a gorgeous, comic book-inspired visual style, Hauma’s narrative follows Judith, a former detective forced out of retirement by a variety of suspicious events taking place among Munich’s upper class. Players will explore real-world locations from the historic House of Art, to other locations while discovering pieces of hidden history that reveal information on the city’s past.
Hauma isn’t just about playing through an intriguing narrative, players will also need to solve puzzles and riddles while putting together a mindboard that allows Judith to make investigative deductions and also acts as an inventory containing all of Judith’s items and thoughts. Hauma is fully voice-acted with a story that will have players determined to find out the darkest secrets of the city’s underbelly.
- More than Meets the Eye: Embark on a journey of deduction and intrigue, uncover the secrets of Munich’s elite corrupt society, and piece together the puzzle of the conspiracy that lies within.
- Enter the Mind Palace: Become acquainted with the mindboard, an innovative inventory of interconnected items and thoughts that, when weaved together correctly, uncover clues and unravel mysteries.
- Draw Your Own Conclusions: Utilize engaging investigation mechanics, including a variety of puzzles and challenging dialogue riddles.
- Comic-Inspired Storytelling: Exhibited in vibrant, graphic-novel-styled art, Hauma visually engages you in a gripping story and doesn’t let you go until you’ve unearthed every last conspiracy.
- Hear Me Out: Hauma features a fully voiced cinematic adventure featuring a diverse cast and evocative characters.
Players can wishlist the game now to be the first to know when it’s available.