Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited has announced that the retro-inspired action platformer GhoulBoy, developed by Serkan Bakar and ported to consoles by Dolores Entertainment, will join the eastasiasoft Limited Edition line-up in March.
GhoulBoy brings back the look and feel of the very best classic retro platformers from the ’90s, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. Slay monsters, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses.
The physical release of GhoulBoy will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, limited to just 1000 units per platform. Pre-orders will be available on February 14th from online retailer Playasia at US$34.99 including shipping.
The GhoulBoy Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
- Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
- Find powerful weapons, items, and spells to defeat your enemies.
- Slay monsters and defeat challenging bosses.
- Enjoy 16-bit style graphics and chiptune retro music.
Filled with retro music and an old school style Ghoulboy looks to be bringing a lot of charm when it arrives in March. Stay tuned to GamEir as more develops on this ghoulish game.