Ladies and gentlemen, Bardin has reached Xbox One. If you’re playing on the Xbox Series X|S, you’ll also get to enjoy the enhanced version of Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
These are facts you might already know. Dwarfs are tradition-minded people, trusting the wisdom of their ancestors and their aged longbeards rather than any new ideas or innovation. Their traditionalism carries through to everything dwarfs do, including their engineering, and perhaps as a result dwarfs are the finest engineers in the world – just ask any dwarf.
Features of Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- Blast your way through waves of enemies with the grenades from your Utility Belt and the Steam-Assisted Crank Gun (Mk II).
- Embrace your heritage with an exclusive character skin & voice lines.
- Wield personalized, all-new weapons: Masterwork Pistol and Cog Hammer.
- Enhance your bombs through the Outcast Engineers’ unique talent tree.
The Outcast Engineer also contains
- 3 New Masterwork Pistol Illusions
- 6 Exclusive Keep Paintings
- 3 New Hero Skin Colour Variations
- 2 New Helmets
- 3 New Portrait Frames
- 3 New Cog Hammer Illusions
If anyone is interested, and who wouldn’t be, the outcast will be coming to the PlayStation 4 version of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 on February 16th.