Halloween Terror is now live for Overwatch on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch! Cosmetic unlocks from previous events will also be available, alongside new rewards you can earn this year. Log in now through November 3rd for some scary good fun.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Overwatch on Switch, Nintendo is also brewing up a free trial until October 20th – with a 50% off Legendary Edition sale running until October 25th! Try out Overwatch on Switch for a spell and you might find yourself bewitched.
JUNKENSTEIN’S REVENGE – CHALLENGE MISSIONS
- This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only 3 players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomized
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
- Aside from the Weekly Challenge rewards, new rewards consist of 5 Legendary Skins:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va
I always enjoy this time of year with Overwatch as the costumes are easily some of the best the devs put out. This year I’d have to say the Tengu design for Genji is quite appealing. A close second though would have to be Winston’s werewolf skin. Regardless I’ll be trying to get my hands on all of them during this Halloween season.