Dark Envoy, the upcoming fantasy RPG game set in a world of guns and sorcery, has revealed a gameplay trailer as well as an official launch date of October 24th.
The trailer shows off the lush world of Jäan, the core mechanics of the game, and echoes a deep narrative that beckons players to get lost in. Dark Envoy brings classic RPG mechanics with a skill-based combat system built on classes and specializations and blends it with diverse tactical options for approaching your battles.
You control a party of relic hunters in a tale of destiny set in a conflict-torn world. Crafted as an accessible RPG to be enjoyed as a single-player or online co-op adventure. Every path is a path forward and you control your destiny.
Dark Envoy Key Features
- Control the battlefield, use the terrain to your advantage, and choose your tactics for success.
- Slow or pause combat, giving yourself the time to plan and react.
- Hand-drawn spells allow you to add flair to your magic attacks.
- Embark across a variety of rich and lore-filled locations encountering a range of enemies and daunting bosses.
- Craft and enchant items and weapons to give you the edge in combat.