Hear ye, hear ye! Dwerve, a tower defence dungeon crawler RPG from adventurous Half-Human Games, journeys to PC on May 31! We beckon heralds to spread the word across the lands! To sate your burning anticipation for the game, behold this release date trailer and discover this newly crafted genre.
Dwerve is a tower defence dungeon crawler RPG where you play as a young dwarf tinkerer who adventures into a ruined kingdom and unearths the lost technologies of the ancient warsmiths: turrets and traps. These are the only weapons that can protect the dwarves from Witch-Queen Vandra and her army of bloodthirsty trolls and monstrous creatures hellbent on conquering the surface.
Dwerve Key Features
- Tower defence combat! Build turrets and traps to fend off swarms of monsters!
- Dungeon crawling! Explore a ruined kingdom brimming with hidden secrets and puzzles!
- Upgrade your turrets and traps! Each has its own upgrade tree with 100+ upgrades in all!
- Fight epic boss battles! Use strategy, wit, and fast reflexes to outmanoeuvre massive monsters!
- Discover powerful artifacts! Dragonfire Boots, Lionheart Shield, Gurrakk’s Hammer, and more!
- Embark on an adventure! Meet friends, travel throughout the mountain, and stop the Witch-Queen!
Wishlist Dwerve so you don’t miss out on the turret-building troll-slaying adventure that awaits you.