Holiday cheer is coming to fans of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius this year with the collaboration content with NieR:Automata. That’s right Final Fantasy and NieR:Automata are joining forces once again.
Starting from November 24th and lasting until December 14th, players have the chance to obtain NieR:Automata Collaboration units and rewards. Also, players can take part in limited-time in-game events.
In addition, from November 24th until November 30th during the Black Friday campaign period, great deals will be available such as Black Friday 2022 Special Bundles that include a NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) and Mystery Crystal as a set and more. Much like previous collaborations, there is a lot of stuff available.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius x NieR:Automata collaboration details to take note of:
- NieR:Automata Collaboration Units – Players have the chance to obtain limited-time collaboration units: 2B -Neo Vision- and A2 -Neo Vison- from featured summons. Players can also obtain the Vision Card: NieR:Automata by awakening 2B -Neo Vision- or A2 -Neo Vision- to EX+3.
- NieR:Automata Daily Free 10 Summon – Once per day, players can pull 10 units with one guaranteed 5★/NV unit per summon, with up to 210 total units obtainable during the campaign period.
- 2B/A2 -Neo Vision- Step-Up Summon – Players can obtain one of the featured NV units guaranteed on Step 6 from the Step-Up Summon. Please check the in-game news for more details.
- Destroy the Machine Lifeform (2022) Event – Battle against the raid boss, Engels, to receive 5★ unit 2B, event currency, and more. Use event currency to perform box summons for rewards including “Emil’s Head”, Super Trust Moogle (2B 100%), and recipes to upgrade various equipment available through the collaboration event.
- Producer’s Present and Black Friday Humour Login Bonus – Various in-game rewards will be available including lapis, NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), transcension pearls and more by logging in every day during the campaign period. Players can log in once during the campaign period to obtain a Producer’s Present, including 2000 lapis.
Having played Final Fantasy XIV which had its own collaboration event with NieR:Automata, this sounds like a lot of fun. If this article has interested you, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store.