Hidden Deep, developed by Polish one-man studio Cogwheel Software, has entered Early Access on Steam. This title sends a reconnaissance mission into a claustrophobic research facility where nameless horrors lurk.
Armed with various gadgets, players have to explore the dark, abandoned depths alone or in special co-op missions. I know that either way, I will be scared. Not only that, Hidden Deep will continuously receive new content and improvements during the Early Access phase.
Hidden Deep Features:
- The story of Hidden Deep pays homage to many classic movies of the 1980s such as Aliens, The Thing, Virus and The Blob.
- You have many tools at your disposal. These include grappling hooks and scanners to drones, weapons and so much more.
- More than 20 hours of gameplay in Story Mode (to be completed during the game’s Early Access).
- There’s a challenge mode for an even more in-depth adventure.
- Local co-op and remote play co-op are already available. Online co-op will be introduced during the game’s Early Access.