In NovaMundi, players can lead a party of explorers and warriors through procedurally generated landscapes. These are filled with indigenous villages, huntable wildlife, and hostile soldiers from the XVI Century Spanish Incursion. Grow a strong army and carefully manage supplies to repel the invasion and Unite the Muisca tribes!
Deep in the heart of the XVI Century Andean highlands lies the vast nation of the Muisca. While travelling to trade with allied cities, your caravan has an unexpected encounter with outlandish invaders, marching towards your land with determination. It now falls in your hands to find a way for the Muisca to repel the Spanish invasion.
The members of your party, supplies, and shelter must be strategically managed if your group is to survive the perilous weeks ahead. Navigate their way through South America’s dense jungles and cold highlands. Reach all the Muisca towns, convince their leaders to join the alliance, and summon them to repel the Spanish invasion and secure the Muisca homelands!
NovaMundi Key Features:
- A plot-line inspired by the Spanish incursion on South America in the XVI Century
- Real-Time with Pause; combat: Take your time to plan your strategy
- Detailed procedurally generated landscapes inspired by the geography of the Andean highlands
- Day and Night cycle and simulated weather conditions that affect your expedition performance
- Discover the fauna and flora of South America and learn about their indigenous cultures
- Random events ranging from friendly conversations between the members of your expedition to deadly diseases and animal attacks.
“Early Access will allow players to experience the entirety of NovaMundi’s first campaign; We’re looking forward to working with the community as development continues to improve the combat system, add more elaborate quests, expand the catalogue of wildlife and natural wonders the players will be able to discover, and even add tools for players to create their own scenarios”
says Santiago Zapata, Founder of Slashware Interactive.
NovaMundi is available to wishlist now on Steam and will be available for $12.99 when it comes to Steam Early Access next month. As well as that, Slashware Interactive also invites those interested to join their Discord. Here fans can give feedback and communicate directly with the devs.