Kuro Game has announced their hit sci-fi action-RPG Punishing: Gray Raven is hitting the globe this Summer on Android and iOS. Critically acclaimed and chart-topping in Japan and China, Punishing: Gray Raven is an awe-inspiring showcase of stylish arcade action, pushing mobile hardware to its limits.
Combining third-person 3D melee with deep RPG mechanics, a legion of glamorous cyborg heroes to control plus a pulse-pounding electronic soundtrack, this is one of the most impressive free-to-play games on mobile.
Soar as a Gray Raven
A biomechanical virus known as The Punishing has ravaged the planet, taking control of synthetic life while destroying the organic. Violent, corrupted machines now rule the world, and the remnants of humanity have fled this apocalypse, evacuating to the space colony E-02 ‘Babylonia’. Now a mission is underway to reclaim mankind’s lost home. The elite Gray Raven special forces team leads the vanguard.
Pre-registration will be available soon, along with sign-ups for a closed beta test. Launch day is just the beginning, as content updates will begin shortly afterwards. These will add new story chapters, playable characters and time-limited events.
Punishing: Gray Raven Features:
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with razor-sharp dark cyberpunk anime style.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and dramatic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in the powerful electronic soundtrack.
Having not played Punishing: Gray Raven myself all I can speak on is the trailer. This trailer oozes anime style. If the ARPG can live up to the hype of this trailer then it should be something interesting.