These monkeys just keep on rolling – Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD launches on Steam on December 10th, for £19.99! Early adopters can pick up the game for 20% off through December 17th. Pre-orders are live on the game’s Steam Store page now.
Hot off the tail of the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One releases of the game, the Steam launch brings all the same fun (including the unlockable guest character Sonic the Hedgehog!).
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD PC Exclusive Features
- Dynamic control options and full controller support:
- Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard + mouse support in both the main game and mini-games
- Play with unlocked framerates or fixed framerates – players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60,120,144,240, full variable FPS)
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC:
- Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards, Steam Trading Card support, Steam Achievement support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Controller vibration support.
- A Banana Mouse Cursor!
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.