Free League Publishing and 20th Century Studios have released the Colonial Marines Operations Manual. This is a complete campaign module for the multiple award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game. Priced at $44.99, the lavishly illustrated 352-page hardback book provides players all the tools they need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
Armour piercing rounds sizzle through your defences. Acrid smoke chokes you. Chemical attacks melt your armour, while bioweapons turn your insides out. It is a living hell—but none of that is as bad as the flashes of gnashing metal teeth that terrorize you every time you try to close your eyes. Welcome to war on the razor edge of space, marine!
- History & Organization – the inside story of the Colonial Marine Corps
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive, illustrated chapter with new gear
- The Frontier War – framework & backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas
- Marine Missions – five missions for your Marines, playable in any order
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed
The official ALIEN roleplaying game core rulebook was released in 2019 by Free League Publishing in partnership with 20th Century Studios. The game immediately sold out its first print run. Not only that it swiftly entered the Top-5 list of best-selling tabletop roleplaying games in the fall of 2019. It won the ENNIE Award for Best Game 2020 and the People’s Choice Award for Best RPG at the UK Game Expo. The game is currently being translated into seven languages.
The Colonial Marines Operations Manual is now available at alien-rpg.com or in the Free League webshop, where a full adaptation of the book as a module for the Foundry virtual tabletop is also available – separately or in a bundle with the physical book. Players can also find the book in hobby stores worldwide, at DriveThruRPG in PDF format, and on the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.