Numskull Games has announced that the delightful 3D puzzle platformer, Tin & Kuna, will be making its way to Europe and Australia when it launches on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later in 2020.
Best friends Tin and Kuna are messing around one day when they discover a mysterious orb. Kuna accidentally cracks it open—oops!—unleashing evil spirits who take possession of poor Tin. Kuna will need all his speed and skill to rescue Tin, and together they must rebuild the orb and contain the chaos terrorizing their tiny planetoid.
Features of Tin & Kuna include:
- Fight the evil powers of Chaos! – Roll, jump, and manoeuvre your buddy through 40 levels across four different biomes while avoiding nasty traps.
- Explore the World – Tin and Kuna’s magical worlds contain secrets and hidden treasures in each level for adventurous players to discover.
- Shiny! – Take advantage of crystal powers to gain strength, defeat traps, and solve puzzles.
- Better Together! – Restore balance to the world through the magic of friendship.
Pricing: Box versions
- Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 – £29.99 / €34.99
Pricing: Digital versions
- Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – £19.99 / €21.99