The wait is nearly over. The ultra-stylish hack n’ slash sci-fi action-RPG Punishing: Gray Raven launches in English next week on Android and iOS. Releasing across North America, Europe, South-East Asia and Australia on July 16th, the critically acclaimed overseas hit is just days from its global release.
Pre-registration is also open now. This will provide players with a generous bundle of resources to help tip the odds in their favour in the war to reclaim Earth.
Free-to-play and designed around minimising grind, Punishing: Gray Raven features stunning graphics, frantic combo-chaining 3D arcade combat, RPG-style squad management systems and far more. Featuring a deep, dark and ongoing sci-fi story; players will slowly unravel the secrets behind the Punishing virus, and unearth truths that might have been better off staying buried.
Punishing: Gray Raven features online co-op scenarios for up to three players, online leaderboards for challenge stages and social features, including a dorm-management minigame. Use the spoils of war to create a home away from home, decorate it and invite your friends to visit.
Game Features of Punishing: Gray Raven:
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- A dark and atmospheric cyberpunk world rendered in gorgeous 3D graphics.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and dramatic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in a powerful electronic soundtrack.
Punishing: Gray Raven has a lot in common with the recently released Scarlet Nexus. They both have action-oriented themes, a strong anime style as well as fast-paced combat. Hopefully, the story lives up to the promise the developers stated.