After the success of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated on PC and consoles, THQ Nordic family member HandyGames teamed up with Nickelodeon to bring SpongeBob SquarePants to iOS and Android as a premium title.
Launching on January 21st, the world’s most beloved sea dweller is getting ready to save Bikini Bottom on mobile device, and he brought all his friends (and enemies) to join in on the fun. Prepare yourself, for there is evil afoot!
A story of friendship and a sponge
The spongetacular remake of this fan-favourite title will have players battle raging robots with bubble blasting abilities and show the evil Plankton once and for all that the secret formula belongs to no one other than Mr. Krabs himself. Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and use each one’s unique set of skills. Run, bounce, and underpants-bungee-jump through Bikini Bottom and meet countless characters from the beloved television series. The battle is on!
Features of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Mobile:
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and use their unique skills
- Curb Plankton’s evil scheme to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of rusty robots
- Experience memorable encounters with countless characters from the series
- Enjoy overhauled visuals for modern devices and polished controls for a marvellous mobile experience
- Play with a gamepad thanks to full controller support
- Ravel in childhood memories with the characters’ original voices from the TV series
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Mobile will release on January 21st, 2020, and be priced at $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99.