Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, NetherRealm Studios and Intersport have announced the Mortal Kombat 11 Pro Kompetition championship finale, Final Kombat 2020, will feature special appearances by Todd McFarlane (Spawn Creator and McFarlane Toys Creative Director/CEO), Keith David (voice of Spawn in Mortal Kombat 11), Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (voice of Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat 11) and Ed Boon (Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios and Co-Creator of Mortal Kombat).
As part of the global esports program’s main event, Final Kombat 2020 attendees will also receive an exclusive first look at the Mortal Kombat 11 Official Spawn Gameplay Trailer, along with other content reveals and on-site activations.
Final Kombat 2020 will be held on 8th March at Chicago’s historic Park West theatre and bring together the top sixteen Mortal Kombat 11 players from around the world, including regular-season tournament winners from North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia and the Middle East, along with one finalist from the Last Chance Qualifier event to be held on the 7th of March at the Ignite Gaming Lounge in Skokie, Ill. All sixteen Kombatants will then compete in Final Kombat for their share of the $100,000 USD prize pool.
To purchase Final Kombat 2020 tickets, visit https://finalkombat2020.eventbrite.com/.
Final Kombat 2020 will also be live-streamed globally across all Mortal Kombat 11 channels, including Twitch (NetherRealm), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Mixer (NetherRealm), Twitter (@MortalKombat), Facebook (@MortalKombat) and Steam (Mortal Kombat 11).
Below is a complete list of Final Kombat 2020 qualifiers, as well as talent appearances and on-site activities scheduled for the event.
Final Kombat 2020 Qualifiers:
- SonicFox (U.S.)
- BC Dragon (U.S.)
- CGL NinjaKilla_212 (U.S.)
- NASR Tekken Master (Bahrain)
- PXP A F0xy Grampa (U.K.)
- AF DizzyTT (U.K.)
- UYU Deoxys (U.S.)
- PG Hayatei (Canada)
- UYU Rewind (U.S.)
- END Scar (U.S.)
- CGL Tweedy (U.S.)
- Noble Semij (U.S.)
- LOK Nivek (Greece)
- D2-Stabs (Canada)
- Konqueror249 (Brazil)
- Last Chance Qualifier Winner (To be determined on March 7th)
Final Kombat 2020 Appearances and Activations:
- Special appearances by Todd McFarlane (Spawn Creator and McFarlane Toys Creative Director/CEO), Keith David (voice of Spawn in Mortal Kombat 11), Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (voice of Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat 11) and Ed Boon (Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios and Co-Creator of Mortal Kombat).
- Exclusive first look at the Mortal Kombat 11Official Spawn Gameplay Trailer, along with other content reveals. Spawn will join the Mortal Kombat 11roster on March 17th (early access) as part of the Kombat Pack.
- Exclusive reveal of the “Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge” Red Band Trailer.
- Attendance by MK Kollective ambassadors Boss Logic (Digital Artist) and Alicia Marie (Costume Designer), and Jayn_one (Graffiti Artist), with additional ambassadors to be announced soon.
- On-site experiences for attendees, including a first look at the new Mortal Kombat 11 action figures by McFarlane Toys, Spawn-themed photobooth and exclusiveMortal Kombat 11 Final Kombat 2020 promotional products for all attendees. Mortal Kombat 11merchandise will also be available for purchase, provided by Rooster Teeth.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.