News in about the upcoming Back 4 Blood October 2022 free Update. This includes Halloween-themed cosmetic items earnable through Supply Lines, matchmaking for the No Hope difficulty setting, new cards, character skins, accessories and more.
Back 4 Blood October 2022 Update:
- New seasonal character skins for Evangelo and Karlee
- New legendary accessories
- New “Intel” card type
- New Halloween-themed titles, emblems and sprays
- New weapon skins, incl. the Pumpkin Eater weapon skin
- Fort Hope Halloween-themed decorations
- Matchmaking for No Hope difficulty level
As well as this October Update there is a lot on offer right now if you’re a fan. Back 4 Blood – Expansion 1: Tunnels of Terror and Back 4 Blood – Expansion 2: Children of the Worm are available now as part of the Back 4 Blood Annual Pass, Back 4 Blood: Deluxe Edition, Back 4 Blood: Ultimate Edition or via standalone purchases. If you are interested check out our review as well as our coverage of the early stages of the game. Several of the GamEir team sat down and worked together to try and survive. There were mixed opinions but I think they all had fun. The game is available now for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles and PC.