Experience the dark magical city of Abjectalia in Blade Prince Academy, an upcoming RPG from Angel Corp and Firesquid. Train a group of punk misfits to become blood-thirsty assassins while engaging in strategic, action-packed combat. As Blade Prince Academy gears up for its Next Fest debut a demo has been made available, giving players an orientation of the Academy. There is also an ongoing Kickstarter campaign aiming to bring more content to the game.
Time to enrol
Prepare to dominate the battlefield at Blade Prince Academy. With real-time combat that can be paused at any moment, players will have the power to plan every move allowing them to watch their squad execute strategies flawlessly. Take down enemies with devastating combos and abilities, heal other Blade Princes when they need it most. Or if you need to, retreat and regroup for the ultimate comeback. Battles will be epic. As a Blade Prince, you will need to turn to your talent trees for upgrades to smash your enemies. If players feel daring, they can make a pact that will give them both advantages and disadvantages in battle, creating powerful yet flawed characters.
- True Real-time With Pause Combat: A unique feature that allows you to pause time during combat to strategically plan out every single movement and attack for your squad. Deal punishing blows to enemies by combining attacks and abilities with the right effects to generate powerful combos.
- Talent Tree: Manage upgrades and unlock skills to improve the Princes. As you gain more experience, you will earn access to more powerful spells.
- Pacts: Heroes can be endowed with Pacts, granting them both negative and positive effects. This system innovates in the accumulation of Pacts, allowing for the development of powerful yet flawed heroes.
- Unique Characters: Assemble a squad of different heroes, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses, and backstories.
- Relationships: The choices made throughout your journey will impact the Blade Princes and how they feel about each other. This will affect their lives as well as impact which strategy will be the best to adopt.