Publisher Headup and their long-time partner Elder Games have announced the official release of Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four on Steam for $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99. To mark the official release, the game is available with 40% discount for the first 7 days.
Cardaclysm: Shard of the Four is available in English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. The game will launch on other platforms later this year.
About Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four:
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectable card game mixed with action RPG elements.
You are a dark wizard who tinkered with magic and spells way beyond your skill level. This time you messed up really bad: You’ve unleashed The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the World!
Well done… So hurry, grab your magical cards and send them all back to their hellish dimension before the Apocalypse destroys everyone and everything – and much more importantly, before the old wizard council discovers what you have done…
* Encounter 5 factions and over 240 cards, each with its own unique abilities, art and 3D animation
* Equip your hero with over 40 artifacts
* Battle five mythic bosses, each with its own unique take on game mechanics
* Explore endlessly generated worlds in different biomes
* Complete challenges and trade cards in the Inter-dimensional ‘Pub’ you visit between quests
Initially launched in Early Access last July, the full release will unlock the ferocious final boss, a new deathly realm, and end game content. The official release will complete the game with all remaining cards and artifacts gained through hard-won battles to defeat the final boss.