The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild and Really Ragdoll Studios have announced the release Kur, a retro FPS filled with dark humour on PC toward the end of this year. With the ability to kick absolutely everything, players will find both amusement and gunless gameplay possibilities throughout their entire experience.
As a mercenary hired by The Corporation, you will uncover horrible experiments gone wrong and an AI obsessed with becoming human. What makes an entity human, anyway? For some enemies, wearing the remains of their victims suits their needs just fine.
In addition to retro graphics and gameplay inspired by industry giants such as Resident Evil, Kur offers a refreshing and hilarious playstyle in a genre that just might take itself too seriously.
The Features of Kur
- Retro SciFi Aesthetic with classic 90’s humour & lore.
- 20+ Handcrafted levels across Six different settings.
- Variety of Weapons (shrink guns, Gatling lasers, incendiary rounds, Time Pistols, & so much more)!
- Unique Enemies warning, they wear human flesh but just want hugs.
- ‘The Boot’ – Slide, Kick, Punt, BootJump, & Hop your way through KUR.
- Bumping metal/dubstep soundtrack perfect for killing defective AI!
Coming to PC late in 2020 Kur will be playable at PAX East at booth 27077 in the Expo Hall.
Stay tuned to GamEir, and if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.