Gungeon-dwellers Dodge Roll, co-developer Singlecore Games, and unlicensed water-gun wielders Devolver Digital have announced Exit the Gungeon, the newest adventure in the burgeoning Gungeonverse is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. To mark this historic occasion, the Hello To Arms Update will bring a full clip of new features to the game across all platforms.
The latest update to Exit the Gungeon brings an arsenal of additions, updates, and tweaks to the celebrated bullet hell dungeon climber. These modifications represent a further overhaul to Exit the Gungeon for Gungeoneers old and new on PS4, Xbox One, Apple Arcade, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Key Features of Exit the Gungeon:
- Arsenal Mode: a new toggleable game mode in which weapons will be available as loot as well as for purchase in shops. Any number of these weapons can be held in addition to the Blessed gun, and can be used at any time. These additional carried guns have limited ammunition, which can be replenished by finding ammo pickups (exclusively in Arsenal Mode). This mode was designed to be more reminiscent of Enter the Gungeon’s gun management.
- Shop Hubs: Bello’s shop has been expanded and now can be accessed twice per floor, allowing players more choice over when and how to spend their currency. This shop replaces the normal mid-floor room, in addition to its normal appearance after the boss. The shop has several doors to optional combat and NPC rooms that can be explored for loot or skipped. This should result in an overall increase in itemization for players who explore all rooms, as well as providing a source for weapon drops when playing in Arsenal Mode.
Other New Features:
- A new optional boss, the Glocktopus
- A new NPC, the Ledge Goblin, and her minigame
- As is tradition, several new guns and items
- You can now pet the dog
Stay tuned to GamEir. Come talk with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir).
I promise we’re nice! Keep up with our streams over on Twitch (GamEir) and our videos on YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.
Leave a Reply