Arc System Works Co., Ltd, developer of world-class fighting games such as Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, and Dragon Ball FighterZ, has announced that Fantasy Hero ~unsigned legacy~, the action RPG that lets you pick the playstyle just for you, is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop!
Choose one of four heroes – a justice-obsessed swordsman, a mysterious Crow with a penchant for guns, an inventress with a giant robot and a bone to pick, or a well-muscled luchador – to fight the mysterious Decoders and save the world!
- RPG GREATNESS ON THE GO: Use the Nintendo Switch’s unique handheld mode to take your heroes on the move and defeat evil anywhere.
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO: Select from one of four heroes to save the world, each featuring a different playstyle: slashing, wrestling, shooting, or punching with giant robot fists!
- UPGRADE YOUR GEAR: Enhance or remodel weapons to create deadly combinations.
- FULLY VOICED: Heroes, supporting comrades, and enemies come to life as the story unfolds.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO: Utilize the skill tree system to train your character to further suit your own playstyle.
- SCRATCH REWARDS: Win Scratch Tickets after successful missions and try to win fabulous rewards.
Mankind lived at one with nature. They settled in the forest, raised families, and passed knowledge to the next generation. They did not live the most prosperous lives, but their survival was a testament to mankind’s willpower, and they enjoyed the blessings of the forest.
Until the Decoders came.
They appeared without warning the day the sky broke open with a blinding light. Some looked like the children of man and beast. Others, like the rocks themselves came to life. With their claws, fangs, and mysterious powers, they slaughtered the innocent. Those who managed to survive the rampage escaped and lived in fear of discovery.
Twelve years later…