In celebration of Hyper Light Drifter’s seventh anniversary this month, Gearbox Publishing and Heart Machine are proud to reveal a first look at gameplay for Hyper Light Breaker, the highly-anticipated Hyper Light 3D co-op rogue-lite adventure now set to launch in Steam Early Access this Autumn.
What is Hyper Light Breaker?
In this new adventure, you become a Breaker, a mercenary tasked with entering the Overgrowth, a world in disarray within the Hyper Light universe. Either solo or with up to three fellow Breakers, players will explore large procedurally-generated biomes in a vibrant open world, encounter brutal monsters, create new character builds, fight against mysterious bosses known as Crowns, and overthrow the ominous Abyss King.
ENDLESS, NEW OPEN WORLDS TO EXPLORE
- A world in disarray, with mysteries to solve, an array of vicious enemies to fight, and fully 3D environments to explore.
- A vast, ever-changing world awaits with open biomes and deep labyrinths, with a blended mix of hand-crafted and procedurally generated elements.
- Use your wall-dashing, hoverboard, glider and more for incredible freedom across landscapes.
LEAD YOUR TEAM OF BREAKERS
- Play single-player or forge ahead with other Breakers through the world in online cooperative play.
- Face hordes of enemies and intense bosses in frenetic third-person combat.
There are so many more exciting features, but we don’t want to spoil them all here. There will be more information released closer to release.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Come talk with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir).
I promise we’re nice! Keep up with our streams over on Twitch (GamEir) and our videos on YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.
Leave a Reply