Developed by Korean studio DeerFarm, Shikhondo – Soul Eater is a classic take on the danmafku or bullet hell genre of game! Shikhondo – Soul Eater features beautiful art from the box cover down to every boss & scene in the game! You’ll want to grab the first releases of our Switch Collection if you love shoot ’em ups!
5,000 copies of the Switch physical release will be printed. 2,500 copies will be Limited Edition, and 2,500 will be Standard Edition. PS4 is printed at a total of 3,000 Limited Edition copies. This is release #003 for Nintendo & #025 for PlayStation.
Standard Edition for Nintendo Switch is available for $24.99 + Free Shipping. 2,500 copies total.
Created by Korean-based independent developer DeerFarm Shikhondo – Soul Eater features hypnotic barrage patterns, enemies inspired by Asian mythology, and stunning Oriental artwork. For the first time, players will be able to take on classic bullet-dodging with a friend thanks to an all-new 2-player local co-op mode added especially for the console versions!
Other included game modes: Arcade, Hardcore, & Boss Rush! Players are rewarded for flying close to enemy bullets, which in turn charges up massive super attacks that will push your high score to the next level on the leaderboard!
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge & unleash a super attack
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
Let’s hope that this bullet hell game fares better than one of the recent games I’ve played in that genre, Azure Reflections. I still have waking nightmares of that game.