Manavoid Entertainment and Skybound Games have launched Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan. It is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch for $29.99. Players can join Billy and a colourful cast of characters in a wholesome, family-friendly game. This new 2.5D adventure platformer features RPG, creature-collecting, and puzzle elements.
When the evil Leviathan drains the World of Imagination of its colours, it’s up to Billy. And they’re not alone. Their crew joins them to use the power of empathy and acceptance to make friends, discover new experiences, and help bring colour back to the once-bright land.
Key Features of Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan:
- Explore a World of Imagination: From dark caverns to remote islands on the stormy seas, discover a rich, wholesome world filled with treasure, friendship… and danger!
- Fantastic Adventure with Relatable Themes: Restore colour to a monochrome world and help your friends be their true selves in a story about empathy, courage and friendship.
- Befriend & Collect Cute Creatures: Meet over 60 strange, lovable creatures and help them in non-violent encounters! Create your own unique team to save the day!
- Solve Intricate Colour Puzzles: Each world is filled with clever challenges and secrets that unlock new areas to explore!
- Vibrant 2.5D Visual Style: Rainbow Billy’s art style blends the personality of modern 2D cartoon characters in an imaginative 3D world with an energetic soundtrack to match!
With striking visuals and a touching lesson within it Rainbow Billy: Curse of the Leviathan looks like it will be a lot of fun. The soothing narration, the “befriending” system, all of it is designed to teach young players.