Ubisoft has announced that Judgment of Atlantis, the final episode of the post-launch story arc of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey The Fate of Atlantis, is now available on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and Windows PC.
Judgment of Atlantis takes players to the legendary world of Atlantis, a gorgeous landscape of architectural wonders, and a playground for Isu knowledge and power. As the last trial to master the Staff of Hermes, players must make the hardest decisions yet in a world where humans and Isu coexist. In this often unstable world, Poseidon, ruler of Atlantis, tries to maintain balance and hopes that our hero, dubbed the Dikastes, will bring harmony to his kingdom.
Each of the episodes of The Fate of Atlantis introduced new ability enhancements related to different branches of the skill tree – Hunter, Warrior, and Assassin. In this third episode, players will discover three new ability enhancements, including:
- Ares Wrath (Warrior branch of the skill tree) – an enhancement to the Ring of Chaos ability. Players smash the ground with the Broken Spear to create a large area where all enemies inside slow down and take damage after a few seconds.
- Blessing of Kronos (Assassin branch) – an enhancement to the Venomous Attacks ability. Player’s receive the Isu Power for a limited amount of time, giving immunity to Isu effects, such as Adrenalin Freeze and Adrenalin Drain.
- Kronos’ Punishment (Assassin branch) – an enhancement to the Call to Arms ability. Create a replica of our hero that performs a stealth attack on the target, so players can assassinate enemies without exposing themselves when there are many enemies close together.
In order to play Judgment of Atlantis, players must complete the previous episodes from The Fate of Atlantis in addition to the below:
- Following the main game, players will have to complete the questline Between Two Worlds, the mythological main game story arc and the Lost Tales of Greece questline Heir of Memories that is available after completing the former questline. Finally, they must have reached character level 28 or above.
- For players who have not completed the main game, a shortcut was developed allowing them to enter Greece at level 52 with all their preset abilities and resources, so they can access Heir of Memories to start their adventure into the afterlife. However, player progression using the shortcut will not carry over to the main game save, and they will not be able to obtain achievements.
Stay tuned to GamEir, and if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.