As the last descendant of the Dragon Master, Evan is tasked with taming Mir, the last of the powerful Onyx Dragon.
The Dragon Master’s skills include summoning Mir to battle, firing Mir’s vicious dragon breath upon enemies, and freely flying around riding Mir’s back. In addition to the new class, MapleStory M is introducing the Mini-Game Station with four new mini-games.
Players will be able to acquire coins through the Mini-Game Station rewards and purchase items in the Mini-Game Shop.
MapleStory M is also bringing incredibly special character events and festive events to players this holiday season. Full details can be found below:
- Evan Burning Event – Through January 17th, Evan characters between levels 3 – 75 will be given 2 bonus levels each time they level up 1 level
- Evan update celebration – Through January 2nd, all players will receive special rewards including Buff Pets to help to play the game
- Evan Growth Support Event – Through January 24th, Special Growth Support Boxes, which include 3 stages of “Dragon Mount,” Evan exclusive chair and medal are given as players level up the new Evan class
- Christmas Tree Decoration Event – Between December 24th to January 5th, players can decorate Christmas trees with ornaments to earn Tree EXP for rewards
- New Year’s Attendance Event – Between January 1st to January 24th, players who log-in for 14 days anytime during the event period will receive Unique Accessory Draw Ticket, Equipment Support Box, pets and various rewards
- Golden Pig Dice Event – Between January 10th to January 24th, players can celebrate Golden Pig Year by obtaining special rewards from the board by rolling dice
MapleStory M reached 10 million downloads 100 days into its global launch on July 2018