Following a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign, rock music inspired rogue-like 3D Shooter Metal Tales: Overkill will launch on April 22nd digitally for PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 4 & 5.
Metal Tales: Overkill is an action-adventure game where Metal and Adrenaline collide to create the ultimate 3D rogue-like guitar-shooter. Fight through procedurally generated levels and battle against a terrible looming curse affecting your metal brothers. Do you have what it takes to free them from this ancient evil and secure your place as the ultimate Rock God?
Metal Tales: Overkill Features
- 50+ items – Charge up with new guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books, and summons.
- 15 different enemies – to beat to the beat.
- 8 Guitar Bosses – Go toe to toe in the ultimate Rock showdown!
- 4 playable characters – Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Choose the character you identify with the most and Rock on!
- 3 intense environments: Exploring 3 different environments – the Metal Den, Metal Festival and the ultimate performance stage . . . Hell itself!
- 6 levels – Blast through 6 different levels with unstoppable Rock guitar energy.
- Procedurally generated levels – Experience randomly generated levels to play through. No play session will ever be the same.
- Local CO-OP – Jump in and jam it out with a friend.
Check out the heavy metal tunes and visuals in the trailer below to learn more about this upcoming action-adventure.