PQube and developers Vewo Interactive have a big announcement. There’s a Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection coming. These two critically acclaimed monster-catching games are being released as a bundle for the first time on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.
- The best of both games: Experience both games together from the same launcher
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique beasts in the base game, and 380 in Nexomon Extinction
- Choose your starter: 7 unique creatures to choose from in Nexomon and 9 in Nexomon: Extinction
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system. One that matches the likes of other monster games out there.
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld
What’s that out there, is it a new Nexomon!?
We have heard that there have been some new monsters spotted in the wild. Keep an eye out for these new, extremely rare Nexomon in Nexomon’s upcoming post-game content. This will be included in Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection.
That’s right there is a whole bunch of new critters for you to battle and they are all a legendary menagerie of monsters.
Prismazor is a wildly popular plant Nexomon in the community and even won a popularity contest among tamers. It not only looks impressive but also battles with incredible skill. This one is an all-rounder, and it is proven to be the go-to for most experienced tamers.
Carnagrius – Carnagrius are not particularly fond of humans. A long time ago, humans destroyed their natural habitat making them very cautious of tamers. Although it is tough to earn a Carnagrius’s trust, once a tamer achieves this feat, they become inseparable.
Jeeta – Jeeta is the fastest beast out there. Not a single Nexomon comes even close to matching its full speed. Jeeta uses its electrified nervous system to jumpstart its muscles like no other. You won’t even see it coming.
Having played one of these titles I can tell you I am very excited for this bundle’s release. Between the humour, the world and the sheer character of the game I highly recommend people pick this bundle up.