Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced The Peckish Rises, an original culinary adventure exclusively as part of Overcooked! All You Can Eat. Ready to serve on PlayStation 5’s launch day from 12th November and Xbox Series X|S later this year, the freshly baked adventure includes seven brand new spooky kitchens and adds three chefs to the roster: The adorable Axolotl Chef, our less-than-fresh Unbread Chef, and the original omnivorous Overlord, Everpeckish Chef.
New kitchens also mean new ways to cook, so chefs will be dodging fire, using cannons, and chopping with guillotines in an attempt to complete their orders on time – and all while managing mouthfuls of iconic Overcooked! mayhem.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat serves up every morsel of content from both Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, including previously released downloadable content and updates, fully remade from the ground up in delicious 4K and running at a creamy smooth 60 frames per second.
This definitive Overcooked! experience includes over 200 levels of culinary chaos, all playable online for the first time in the series, as well as a jam-packed roster of over 80 chefs. For the first time ever, the Overcooked! experience will also feature cross-play multiplayer, which will be added to Overcooked! All You Can Eat as part of a free post-launch update.
So that all chefs feel welcome in the Overcooked! kitchens, Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode that adds features to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The accessibility options also include an option to enable dyslexia-friendly text, a scalable user interface, and colour-blind friendly chef indicators.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also be available in a physical edition for both next-generation consoles later this year.
To keep up to date with all the information on Overcooked! All You Can Eat please like them on Facebook, follow on Twitter, and join on Discord
Stay tuned to GamEir. Come talk with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir).
I promise we’re nice! Keep up with our streams over on Twitch (GamEir) and our videos on YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content
Leave a Reply