Curve Games and Lychee Game Labs have announced the launch of Patch Quest on Steam. Patch Quest is the only Roguelike-Metroidvania fusion title where players can ride EVERY monster in the game. Fans can go on a monster adventure as Lychee Game Labs drops a colossal update for the official launch.
A quest seven years in the making
A work in progress of over seven years, Patch Quest was single-handedly created by one person on a journey to produce a one-of-a-kind roguelike, Metroidvania, monster-riding bullet-hell game. Patch Quest supports two-player local co-op and has been in Early Access as Liam at Lychee Game Labs has built a cult following, sharing the development process on his community Discord server and YouTube channel, which boasts over 4 million video views – not bad for one man and his passion to compete with some of the biggest franchises in the world.
Get ready to Leap, Glide, Surf, Tunnel, Bite, Slither, Websling and Explode your way through the game. Survival depends on bending the forces of nature to your own ends!
- Patchlantis is a twisting labyrinth, filled with countless dangers that can be transformed into your strength
- Lasso the monsters, collecting them all. Level them up and keep them as pets!
- Earn exploration gadgets that permanently expand your mechanics.
- Collect over 200 unique plants and minerals!
- Gather ammo fruits and blend them into powerful ammo smoothies.
- Unlock gates and open shortcuts, to reach deeper and more dangerous zones.