Beta sign-ups begin for the mobile action-RPG Punishing: Gray Raven today. Currently, the beta is Android only, with dates for an iOS beta to be announced soon. Sign-ups will run until May 25th. Chosen players will be able to download the game and play it on May 27th.
The Android beta begins in full on this day. Only 3000 players will be chosen and will receive a bundle of in-game resources to thank them for their participation. Sharpen your swords and charge your levi-guns, the battle for Earth begins this month.
The beta will feature:
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with razor-sharp dark cyberpunk anime style.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and challenging boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in the powerful electronic soundtrack.
Punishing: Gray Raven launches in full later this Summer and will be free-to-play.