Time Keeper is a story-driven puzzle platformer where you flip switches, activate devices and solve “cause and effect” mechanical puzzles. Find lost parts, secure the Temporal Crystals and explore the mysterious Dark Zones while avoiding danger at every turn. If puzzles are your jam this could be right up your alley.
Play as Tic Toc, a small windup robot who is tasked with repairing the Cosmic Clock. Avoid hazards, flip switches, activate devices and solve mechanical puzzles. It’s all in a day’s work for an apprentice Time Keeper, are you up to the challenge?
- Over 250 inventive “cause and effect” mechanical puzzles
- 40+ levels to explore across 5 unique environments
- An engaging cinematic storyline and inspiring soundtrack
- Generous save points so puzzle resets and deaths are quick and painless
- Achievements, Collectibles, alternate timelines and a few surprises
Though the graphics are nothing to write home about Time Keeper does have a certain charm to it. Also, the score is quite sweet. There is also a similarity to the Clank sections in the game Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. It definitely feels like a game for the younger players out there. Something that kids could while away the hours jumping from adventure to adventure.