Looking for a hardcore platforming game with an emphasis on boss gameplay? Well, Sacred Stones is the perfect retro-platforming indie-game for you! Sacred Stones brings a unique blend of retro-2D boss based gameplay. Explore the pixelized world, gathering items and weapons to help guide you to victory!
Created by Sungjun Jo (NoxBix), Sacred Stones’ retro-feel comes from its appearance, its soundtrack (created by “..P”), and its gameplay; Sacred Stones is retro to the core. The sensitive input controls complement the linear & challenging gameplay. You will find yourself jumping & shooting and running & fighting your way to the end of the game as you learn to uncover new weapons & areas across the map!
- Be careful of the hardcore nature of this new title though! In danger of falling, getting killed or becoming victim to your own error, players will face many challenges in their quest to beat the game.
- Transport back to the 80s & 90s with the retro control scheme and sensitivity of Sacred Stones! Fast input feedback and quick gameplay are essential to mastering the game. Use the AZ & X keys for jumping, attacking, switching weapons and much more. Utilize the directional arrows as they are meant to be used: movement!
- Find and use 4 different weapons to defeat the bosses and gain victory in Sacred Stones!
- Face 20 different and unique bosses as you travel around the world. Each boss brings a new challenge and requires strategies catered to each to achieve victory.
- Don’t stop with what you see on the surface of Sacred Stones! As you navigate around the gameworld try and locate hidden missions to experience more of the amazing retro gameplay!
From the catchy tunes to the endearing graphical style there’s a lot to enjoy in this title. I’m looking forward to what this game may bring.