Flyhigh Works has released the launch trailer for Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare – developed by Link Kit; the game arrives on the Nintendo Switch eShop on the 7th of June.
Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare is a fast-paced tower-defense game; this Nintendo Switch version includes new levels, boss encounters and large-scale battles that weren’t previously possible. Playable on the portable touchscreen or in any configuration with a controller, the staggering amount of content will keep players busy for many hours!
Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare is the tower defense game we have all been waiting for! Defend your castle against the waves of enemies laying siege to your gate. Test your tactical abilities and be the master of strategy: to win you must utilise the capabilities of your men to repel the daunting invading forces!
Fight your way in high-octane Boss battles against historically famous Commanders and Generals: “Oda Nobunaga”, “Shogun: Tokugawa Ieyasu”, “Sanada Yukimura”, “Date Masamune”, “Takeda Shingen” “Akechi Mitsuhide” and others!
Expand and empower your units through earned currency, preparing yourself for even tougher challenges!
- High-speed battles: resist massive armies of foes!
- Understand the strengths of your units and use them to your advantage!
- Upgrade your capabilities using Gold and Copper earned in battle!
- Fight bosses that are based on famous historical commanders!
- Enjoy characters that have top-quality Kawaii design!
- All upgrades optimised for the Nintendo Switch!
Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare launches on the Nintendo Switch eShop on 7th June priced at $7.99USD / €7,99.
Leave a Reply