Playrise Digital has announced that Table Top Racing is making a triumphant return to Android, 6 years after the original app made its debut on the platform! Table Top Racing: World Tour has officially launched, and costs £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49. For the full game – Pay once – Get everything!
Table Top Racing: World Tour is an upgraded version of the Switch game (Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition), that launched early in the first quarter of 2019, but adds new features suited to the mobile gamer:
- Two-player horizontal or vertical split-screen couch battle both online or offline play – even on your phone (two compatible controllers required).
- Crossplay network gameplay between Android, Android TV, iOS and Apple TV 4K.
- CloudSaves across all your Android devices or iOS devices (per platform).
- 39 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards, including the all-new, most-requested, “Drift Kings” Leaderboard!
- Ultrasmooth 60fps gameplay on all modern devices with Native 4k 60fps on Apple TV 4K.
- Compatible with Android TV controllers on Android phones and TV and for iOS 13+, all MFi Game controllers plus Sony DualShock 4 and Microsoft Xbox One controllers.
About Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing is back with a vengeance! No loot crates, No subscriptions, No adverts, and No In-app purchases! Console quality Pint-sized, Powered-up, Combat Racing is back with a bang!
Get behind the wheel of 16 ultra-cool, miniaturised racing cars and engage in combat-racing like no other. Master over 30 table-top race tracks and over 180 events in a bid for glory, then take the battle Online* and compete with the best in the world.
Race offline or online with two new split-screen game modes. Go head-to-head in “Splitscreen Vs. Battle” mode and take on the A.I. or get online with “Split-screen Online” mode and take on the world!
*Split-screen two-player requires two compatible controllers on all devices.
Crush your enemies with 8 cunning ‘Power-ups’ and 6 unique ‘Weapon Wheels’ and blast your way to victory.
Key Features for Table Top Racing: World Tour:
- Two-player Split-screen modes both Offline and Online*
- 8 Players Online multiplayer combat racing
- 9 Unique Game modes spread throughout the Championships
- 32 Table-top race tracks set in 8 themed locations (4 tracks per location)
- 16 Super-cool, fully upgradable, miniature racing cars
- Over 180 unique race events to challenge your skills. Over 25 hours gameplay!
- 8 Cunning “Power-Up Weapons” designed to attack and slow opponents or protect yourself
- 6 Unique “Weapon Wheels” help you get an edge over your rivals
- Funky exclusive break-beat soundtrack by producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings
- In-game language support: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Swedish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.