Green Man Gaming has invited us all to hunt down some juicy deals as their 2022 Lunar Sale, celebrating the start of the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Tiger, with some limited-time discounts of up to 75% of top titles.
2022 marks the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac and the Tiger is known as the king of all beasts in China. The zodiac sign Tiger is a symbol of strength, exorcising evils and braveness.
The Lunar Sale is packed with limited-time discounts on top titles across the Green Man Gaming site with savings of up to 75%! But hurry, as these deals are only available for a limited time.
The Lunar Sale features huge discounts on over 3000 products from AAA to indie classics:
- Back 4 Blood (You can check out our review here)
- Resident Evil Village (You can check out our review here)
- Crusader Kings III (We found the tabletop version decent)
- We Happy Few (Don’t know much about this)
Some of the top games dropping into the sale later this week include;
- Deathloop (I’ve bought it, I’m hoping it’s good)
- It Takes Two (I want to buy it, my fiancee is not a good gamer)
- The Ascent (We’ve heard things about this title)
So check out the official Green Man Gaming website to check out these deals for yourself. Who knows, maybe you’ll find something in there.