Metroidvania bullet hell The Knight Witch has launched. It is available on Nintendo Switch, Steam, and GOG, with the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 versions coming Friday 2nd of December.
The Knight Witch Key Features:
- Encounter evil foes and choose whether to wield Rayne’s magic or use her weapons and wits to take them down.
- Customize Rayne’s unique playstyle. Upgrading Knight abilities for a more fast-paced shoot-em-up experience. Or if you prefer strengthen Witch magic and explore different deckbuilding strategies. With over 40 unique spell cards to choose from.
- Knight Witches become stronger with gratitude and trust and can earn it in many ways. Not all of them are sincere – the choice to choose popularity over honesty lies in the player’s hands.
- The Knight Witch has been designed as a Metroidvania without barriers; with an intuitive on/off ‘auto-aim’ system, world-altering ‘cheats’ and a focused main story navigation system – players will never get lost and can tailor the game to their level of play.
- The Knight Witch is brought to you by a veteran team of developers behind titles including RiME, Moonlighter, and Plants VS Zombies.