Digital Tales and Dorna WSBK Organization have announced the availability of SBK Team Manager on iOS and Android – a super-detailed World Superbike management simulation that allows players to create and manage a full racing team, compete in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship, and mentor engineers, mechanics and riders with the ambitious goal of winning the world title.
Developed by Canadian studio Pixel Racers in co-production with Digital Tales, SBK Team Manager challenges players to compete in the 2018 Superbike World Championship season, bringing the speed and thrills of the sport to life on their mobile devices long after this WSBK season has ended, by challenging official teams such as Kawasaki Racing, Aruba Racing, and Pata Yamaha Official.
Gamers have access to the full line-up of official championship bikes, including Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, and Yamaha. In addition, all of the official circuits have been faithfully reproduced too – from Phillip Island and Brno to Laguna Seca and Misano.
No standard sim, SBK Team Manager thrusts gamers deep into the adrenaline-fueled drama of Superbike Racing, presenting the very first 3D World Superbike management simulation for mobile devices. Gamers can enjoy the innovative gameplay divided into three distinct phases:
Management, including the search for funds and sponsors; Pre-Race, where the bikes are tuned to perfection during free practice, and 3D Live Racing which allows gamers to monitor the race in real time, and interact with the riders through a tactical interface and the pit boards from the wall.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart’s content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pit boards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through the dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically