European Games Week is fast approaching gamers. With it comes a 2-day industry summit with speakers and industry experts from all around the world who are also attending on the 17th & 18th September at Croke Park in Dublin.
As part of their events, the team behind European Games Week are always trying to raise awareness around the gaming community in Ireland and abroad and as such they are offering 20 spots FREE to game developers who would like to showcase their game at the event. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
There are a few T&C’s to apply but if you’re interested you need to sign up @ https://europeangamesweek.com/summit-tickets/ and use access code INDIEPROMO
What you need to know for applying at European Games Week:
- The free application is for the 17th & 18th September only (Summit)
- Each applicant gets full access for free to the event as well
- It is valid for 1 person only (Additional €50 for an extra person)
- Must bring own equipment and any additional branding materials. (A full setup is available on request at extra cost)
- A 6ft Trestle table with power will be available to each applicant
- Each applicant must be at least have a playable demo of their game
- Each game must be video game-related only
- If any applicant would require additional space (6ft) they can apply at a discounted rate of €150.00 ex VAT
- Each applicant will also get a discounted rate for the festival on the 21st & 22nd September (consumer) of €150.00 ex VAT
Terms & Conditions Apply
Stay tuned to GamEir, and if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.